FACT #1: There are 450,000 people working in the private sector and there are more than 3,400 cleaning businesses in operation in the UK … AND the industry is forecast to grow by 3% over those figures by the end of this year.
FACT #2: The Telegraph recently reported that “a million more people are employing a cleaner compared with a decade ago, as increasingly busy workers decide they need to pay for domestic help.
Starting your own domestic cleaning business could be just what you need to make more money while becoming your own boss. PLUS, It’s Now Easier to Start Your Own Domestic Cleaning Business Than Ever Before!
Here’s why – we have created a comprehensive start-up system that reveals everything you need to know to quickly and inexpensively launch your own domestic cleaning business.
Here’s just some of what The Domestic Cleaning Agency Start-up & Support System (DCASSS) contains:
#1. Marketing E-book
You’ll learn with easy step-by-step instructions how to use social media, SEO, PPC, leaflet distribution and much more to market – and grow – your business.
#2. Planning Worksheet
We’ve broken down and simplified the entire process. Just follow our simple steps to seamlessly take control of your branding and your business and marketing planning
#3. Q & A’s
Our Q&A’s highlight how real life scenarios within cleaning businesses are dealt with on a daily basis. This is your chance to glance over the shoulders of successful business owners.
#4. Resource List
You’ll have immediate access to the resources you need to grow your business. That means no frustrating Internet searches and no costly trial and error.
It’s imperative that you do things right and remain on the right side of the law, so we’ve included professional factsheets covering everything from health and safety to risk assessment.
#6. Operational Guide
You get handy operational documents that clearly illustrate bookkeeping, recruiting, relationship management, client retention, customer service and other components that will be vital to your ultimate success.
#7: Professional Opinions
With access to professional opinions you’ll be better positioned to make informed decisions based on your individual requirements.
DCASSS Was Created to Help You Succeed in Today’s Market!
Domestic cleaning business guides are often misleading, outdated and irrelevant.
We’ve relied on our extensive industry experience to give you all the tools to start, run and grow your own successful home cleaning business right now.
Our system will save you valuable time and hard earned cash by providing you with in-depth information, experience from real business owners, editable templates and powerful social media marketing strategies.
In the past, successful domestic cleaners have been unwilling to help others and have kept their knowledge to themselves … that or they have only made their knowledge available through heavily priced franchise packages.
We are changing that now. With DCASSS, you get:
- An easy-to-read, easy-to-follow manual that reveals exactly what you need to do to start and run a profitable domestic cleaning business in today’s marketplace
- Tried and tested marketing techniques that have been shown to work again and again start-up solution
- All the templates you'll ever need to run your business optimally
- Unlimited access to cutting-edge, up-to-date industry information
- PLUS, you get all of this for a very affordable price!
Once I decided to start a domestic Cleaning agency I began researching the local market as well as the UK market. I wanted to appear a much larger company than We actually were. Whilst researching the market I came across DCASSS and Purchased the pack. This was a Godsend to my business and I found it very Useful. As an agency, we do not employ the Cleaners, we use self-employed staff and charge our clients a Management fee. I don't do any of the Cleaning myself, I spend my time marketing the business, recruiting cleaners And visiting clients. I now service over 100 regular clients, and Also offer one off and estate agents cleans.Glyn Shenwell, We Clean Any Home
DCASSS Gives You the Foundation on Which You Can Fine-Tune Your Business.
You’ll learn how to manage your expectations against those of your clients to create a win-win situation for both of you.
A resounding theme throughout DCASSS is how to set the client at the center of your marketing strategy.
So instead of a quick-profit centered business (and there is profit to be made), DCASSS shows you how to develop long-term value that makes the process of attracting new clients easier.
Cleaning companies enter the market daily and competition can seem fierce, but you’ll be surprised at how much room there is for well-run cleaning service providers.
Here’s one more benefit of DCASSS – while clients have become more sophisticated in how they purchase cleaning services, DCASSS shows you how to become an innovative player in the marketplace.
We will show you how to use the latest technology to attract clients. You’ll also learn how to recruit and retain dependable cleaners, which are the most important challenges facing cleaning business owners today
What you get in DCASSS (Manual + Templates + Checklist + Start-up & Operational Guides + 5 BONUSES)
- Getting Started
- Cleaning Business Industry Profile
- Starting a Cleaning Business isn’t enough
- The Unmet Need of the UK’s Domestic Cleaning Industry
- Exploring Domestic Cleaners Expectations
- Best Practices for Recruiting Quality Cleaners
- Using Trade Organisation to Set your Business Apart
- Exploring your Earning Potential
- Access Training and Skills for your Business
- Comparing Cleaning Business Models
- Ideas for Eco-Friendly Cleaning Service
- Who are your Clients?
- Factsheet 1: How to Arrange a CRB Check
- How to Price your Services • How to Brand your Business for Success
- The anatomy of an Effective Domestic Cleaning Service Website
- Choosing a Legal Structure for your Business
- Professional Opinion: Sole Trader vs. Limited Company
- Factsheet 2: Ltd Company. Vs. Sole Trader Status
- A-Z of Administration
- How to Set-Up Office
- Factsheet 3: Home Office vs. Commercial Premise
- A-Z of Finances
- Requirements to Set and Run your Business
- Factsheet 4: Health & Safety and Risk Assessment for Domestic Cleaning Business
- How to Manage Staff for Success
- Advertising your Cleaning Business
- When things go wrong
- Other Ways to grow your Business
- Email Coaching over 5-day from purchase
- Convert Prospects into Customers: Marketing E-book for Cleaning Businesses
- Comprehensive Keyword research of the UK top 2 cleaning services showing their best performing keywords and even PPC ads.
- Members-only online access with constant updates
- Google plus Group to connect with other Business owners
- Cleaners application form
- Cleaners reference request
- Cleaners welcome hand-out
- Client booking form
- Confirmation letter to cleaners
- Confirmation letter to clients
- Invoice template
- Key security form
- Standing order form
- Terms for clients
- Terms for cleaners
- Workers earning form
- Client appointment booking flowchart
- Client database template
- Client FAQ sheet
- Major activity flowchart
- Managing daily information
- Regular cleaning checklist
- Send email guide
- Spring/deep cleaning checklist
- Welcome a cleaner
- 10 points per-opening checklist
- Cleaning products and materials list
- Software checklist
Business Start-up templates
- 80+ points marketing workbook
- Business plan template
- Calculate the agency fees
- Cleaners availability form
- Consultation process
- Email signature template
- Pricing worksheet
- Website planner template
Get the Information You Need to Start Your Own Domestic Cleaning Business WITHOUT Paying High Franchise Fees!
We are NOT a franchise and so you will own your business outright. There are no royalty fees, and we don't get involved in your business.
Instead, we just give you all the information and templates you need to succeed on your own. Only you won’t really be on your own as we operate an active community where you can interact with experts to get answers to particular issues you are facing and with other DCASSS buyers who will be eager to provide you with support and inspiration.
5 BONUSES with all purchase of DCASSS
Bonus #1: EMAIL COACHING OVER 5 DAYS. Value £150
Fast track your way to success with a series of 5 on point emails that will guide you through the process of getting up and running. It can be confusing even for the best of us so this gentle nudge in the right direction could give you focus, save you time and even money. You get this bonus when you buy the DCASSS pack today.
Bonus #2: KEYWORD RESEARCH AGAINST UK'S TOP 2 HOME CLEANING SERVICE Value £275
Get a spreadsheet of extensive keywords relevant for your search engine optimisation (SEO). Apart from SEO, you can also identify demand for cleaning services as well as to work our your market share. It also shows their best serving PPC ads.
Bonus #3: DIGITAL MARKETING E-BOOK Value £250
Covering areas from SEO, Social Media marketing, Video marketing, Blogging and all the other digital marketing areas to get your started in the digital age with confidence.
Bonus #4: MEMBERS ONLY AREA value £25 per month
We continue to update our members-only area with resources to help you grow your cleaning business with confidence.
Bonus #5: EXCLUSIVE GOOGLE+ COMMUNITY
Few things are more important than having others around who are in the same business as you are. Connect with our willing community who encourage you along the way.
Don’t try to start your domestic cleaning business without DCASSS – and don’t waste your hard-earned money on franchise fees!
We give you everything you need to succeed at a fraction of the cost of what the franchises charge – and our material is fresh and effective and not out-of-date like the other e-Books that you may find on the Internet. DCASSS shows you how to avoid common pitfalls and to set up your business for success.
With us, you will never feel alone, but because we aren't a franchise, you’ll have total control of your business - no strings attached!
Get on board today and see you on the other side!
Author of DCASSS & Business Coach.
P.S. Don't take chances with your domestic cleaning agency. Take control with DCASSS.
P.S.S. Get your system today and you could have your domestic cleaning business up and running within a month.
P.S.S.S We look forward to seeing you on the other side.
Find a Better value to Start a Home Cleaning Business in the UK and we will give you your money back- no questions asked.